What Are Essential Oils ?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils provide plants with protection against environmental threats and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices.
Our Top Ten Essential Oils for Health
BOOK YOUR CLASS
What you will learn
- How to take control of your health naturally
- Why our oils are the purest in the world
- How to use safely and effectively
- Which oil can be used for which condition
- How to purchase our oils at discounted prices
- How you can share our oils and earn an income (optional)